or the Siemens Mobility China Strategy and Business Development team in Beijing, we are looking for Strategy Professional to drive Siemens Mobility Greater China’s strategy topics, e.g., localization, innovation, digitalization.
What are your responsibilities?
- Transparency: Create and analyze transparency with regards to the market/ policy trend, technology development, market dynamics; Monitor Siemens Mobility’s internal activities with regards to the relevant topics
- Strategy and operation: Structure and define Siemens Mobility China’s strategy in terms of localization, innovation, digitalization, and operational topics (e.g., budgeting, business reporting); Drive the implementation of the topics independently, including aligning with key stakeholders, defining tracking mechanism, monitoring implementation status
- Innovation management: Monitor the technology development trend, baseline Siemens Mobility’s internal tech. availability and innovation roadmap, define and manage the innovation framework (e.g., tech. management, IP application, alignment with key stakeholders)
- Business development: Support on content level for collaboration/ promotion with external parties (e.g., opinion paper, MoU, sales presentation)
- Support internal businesses: Support strategy development for the Siemens Mobility China’s BUs, and support other ad-hoc requests from HQs and Regional management
What do you need to qualify for this job?
- Strong strategic & structural thinking skill and analytical skills
- Capable of defining & driving strategic initiatives/ high level collaboration mechanism independently
- Good communication/ presentation skill in both English and Chinese
- Strong skill of using MS Office suites, especially PowerPoint and Excel
- 1-2 years’ management consulting working experience is preffered
- Background in rail transit area (e.g., working experience, academic experience) is preferred
- Working experience in business development and strategy positions is preferred
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Equipment (China) Co., Ltd
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time