Mentor, a Siemens Business is now inviting applications for our Associate /Graduate Program for the position of Associate Applications Engineer – OPC.
In this position, you will be involved in a structured Associate Applications Engineer Training Program. This is a fast-track training program that challenges you to develop the expertise needed to solve difficult technical problems and the commercial skills needed to work with customers within the region. Associate Applications Engineers join us as members of a team of highly motivated individuals working with customers designing the most complex hardware and software systems in the world and whose applications span the electronics industry.
This training program will give you unique insight into our product marketing divisions and sales organization and the opportunity to work with and learn from industry experts. Upon successful completion of the program, you will be eligible to progress into an Application Engineer role, focusing on developing technical relationships at the engineering level with customers including customer presentations, needs analysis, product demonstrations, and coordination of bench-marking and evaluation activities.
- New graduate with Bachelor or masters degree in Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering or Materials Science with a semiconductor emphasis.
- Familiar with DRC rule writing and Standard Verification Rule.
- Basic understanding of the semiconductor manufacturing process, in particular lithographic patterning or lithography principals or patterning is a plus.
- Exposure to LINUX platforms. Experience with C,TCL, Python programming skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills, self-motivated and results-oriented with strong problem solving skills.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (Korea) LLC
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time