What are my responsibilities?
The Digital Technic Engineer provides a technical role responsible for requirements analysis, software architecture, design, code, and test, and problem analysis of digitalization software developing on high-value safety-critical and safety-related train control projects.
· Development and implementation of software design
· Code and test of software
· Support of integration and system testing
· Visits to site to assist in testing and commissioning
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· Degree in Software Engineering or equivalent (essential)
· 3-5 years’ experience in Web front end development.
· Well know the principle of http protocol and Web standard
· Proficient in imperative developing by NodeJS/JS frame: JQurey, zepto, bootstrap(essential)
· Proficient in imperative developing in Responsive Layout , Bootstrap, AngularJS(essential)
· Proficient in imperative UI designing by Adobe Photoshop，Adobe Illustrator(essential)
· Art base, Fluent skill of English in listening, speaking, reading and writing
What else do I need to know?
As the world’s leading rail automation system supplier, Siemens Mobility Management covers fields of Mainline Rail Automation, Mass Transit Automation, Freight & Products Rail Automation and Intelligent Traffic Systems. With over 20 years experience in China, MO MM has been a major local player in the Mass Transit market, which have successfully maintained the top three ranking in market share in China in recent years. “Advanced Rail Automation Expertise over Centuries” is MM China’s promise to customers and partners. With strong commitment, we have been working hard on localization, as well as broadening and deepening our business scope with local partners.
With the coming of Industry 4.0 era, China’s transportation industry is undergoing profound digital transformations. We believe with strong digital know-how and technology expertise, Siemens Mobility can build a more efficient, intelligent and interconnected transportation network for China.
Please find more information on our organization at http://www.siemens.com
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Technologies (Beijing) Co., Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time