What are my responsibilities?
- You will need to perform month end closing activities according to SLA in demanded quality an in accordance with company regulations and guidelines.
- Participate in compliance program and internal control activities
- Support data completion in compliance with company rules and regulations of customers
- Prepare documents needed for auditors
- Develop thorough professional know how of end-to-end business processes and inter dependencies between them
- Execute assigned tasks and activities with high efficiency and quality following the company and customer rules, regulations, policies and / or instructions
- Implementation of new and updated processes
- Participate in training activities and programs for new procedures, service extensions or improvements
- Provide dedicated global shared services from the global product catalog within the own area of responsibility effectively based on individual task descriptions
- Support on transfer projects, integration/carve out projects, IT projects
- Provide standard accounting services by processing transactions for a specific Accounting Finance Services service line
- Support and perform other assigned tasks as required
What do I need to qualify for the role?
- Possesses Bachelor Degree in Accountancy or equivalent
- Minimum 1 -3 years experience in closing & reporting function
- Good accounting knowledge and understanding on reconciliations
- Experience within shared services environment will have added advantage
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Proficiency in ERP eg SAP FICO
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time