Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
The Hematology Marketing Manager, under the direction of the Director of Marketing, Specialty Segments, will be responsible for driving all Marketing initiatives for the Hematology product line in NAM to achieve top and bottom line goals and successfully drive commercial execution through strategy and tactics.
- Accountable for achieving United States Hematology product line revenue, profit, and placement goals with focus on growing assay revenue and full menu utilization.
- Understand Voice of Sales (VOS) and partner with the Hematology sales team to develop strategic product positioning to customers, partners, and market influencers.
- Defines Hematology market size, target market, customer personas, and customer requirements necessary to meet market demand and adoption.
- · Define and tailor Hematology portfolio value proposition, messaging, and promotional content for target markets.
- Collaborates with Marketing Communications (Marcom) to create marketing materials, sales tools, presentations, web site content, and marketing programs required for demand generation.
- Represents Hematology portfolio as subject matter expert when deep product expertise is required and delivers product presentations at all marketing events – trade shows/conferences/national sales meetings
- · Conduct product and market research to understand barriers and opportunities to grow the Hematology product portfolio, assess competition, and test product messaging.
- · Partner with Business Operations and Finance to support deal development and pricing strategies.
- Work with Sales Management to execute the Hematology product line sales plan and meet/exceed forecast and financial deliverables
- · Interfaces with NAM Healthineers marketing colleagues to position End to End Solutions across our portfolio.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- MBA preferred.
- IVD strongly preferred.
- Experience in managing cross-functional teams
- Strong ethical persuasion skills
- Excellent presentation & communication skills
- Approximately 30% travel required including occasional weekend and evening hours
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.