Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand!
Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they have to understand what drives our customers. What is the environment? What is the user story based on? Implementation means – trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution emerges. Knowledge means exchange – discussions with colleagues from all over the world. Join our Digitalization Technology and Services (DTS) team based in Bangalore and enjoy the freedom to think in completely new categories!
This is your role. What part will you play?
- Produce Architectural Concepts and develop end to end technical solutions
- Design software components based on the requirements of the product / platform and ensure that software architecture meets the expectations of business
- Derive technical road map and propose state-of-the-art technology alternatives
- Contribute to elaborate software requirements and other specifications needed for development tasks
- Derive work packages and user stories from requirements
- Support project planning activities through estimation, identification of integration points, technical risks & mitigation, etc.
- Ensure testability of the design and support test-automation design
- Participate in validation of implemented features
- Evaluate tools & technologies and perform prototypes
- Coach and mentor project team regarding software design approach, technology, tools, methods and software quality aspects
- Develop required frameworks and code implementation for the solution
- Advise in make or buy decisions
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- You must have BE / B.Tech / MCA / ME / M.Tech with minimum 10+ years Into Software Development
- Must have minimum 2 years as Software Architect.
- Sound knowledge of application development on Windows and Linux platforms
- Detailed understanding of Design principles, tools & methods
- Hands-on experience in Distributed Computing architectures and communication paradigms like REST, Web-Services, Microservices etc.
- Expertise in ESOA Platform concepts is a huge Plus
- Expertise in programming languages & toolkits: Java, SQL, BigData / NoSQL, REST APIs, HTML/CSS, Angular/React, NodeJS, Python, Webservers and experience with Cloud-based applications / services (e.g. AWS)
- Excellent insights into Architectural and design patterns and usage of modeling tools
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time