Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. In fiscal year 2019, which ended on September 30, 2019, the former Siemens Mobility Division posted revenue of €8.9 billion and had around 36,800 employees worldwide.
Siemens Mobility Spain (Siemens Mobility SLU + Siemens Rail Automation) is looking for a REQUIREMENT MANAGER for projects
Reporting to the Team Leader of the requirement management team, this role participates in the projects as the leader in the handling of requirements. Defining the requirement management plan, and coordinate with other departments to ensure that requirements are handled properly during the project life.
Main Tasks & Responsabilities:
• Definition, creation and maintenance of the Requirement Management Project plan.
• Provision and maintenance of the tool (DOORS) for the execution of project requirement management activities.
• Creation of the structure of requirements modules in the requirements management tool, according to the needs of the project.
• Verification, monitoring and independent audit of the requirements management of the different team members, according to the Requirement Management plan.
• Provide the status of the activities and specific KPIs of the requirements management to the different team members.
• Provide training to the team in their task related to requirements management.
• Support to DOORS related activities to the team members
• Desirable experience in a Rail Signaling business
• Experience in Requirements Management.
• Experience in DOORS
• Knowledge in CENELEC standards and V-life Cycle models
• Leadership, coaching and developing other abilities.
• Continuous improvement oriented
• Result oriented
• English and Spanish fluent
Siemens aboga por la igualdad de oportunidades entre mujeres y hombres, así como en la Diversidad como fuente de creatividad e innovación. Contar con diferentes tipos de talento y de experiencias nos hace ser más competitivos y estar mejor preparados para responder con éxito a las demandas de la Sociedad. Por ello, valoramos a las candidatas y a los candidatos que reflejen la Diversidad que disfrutamos en nuestra Compañía y animamos la cobertura de puestos por mujeres y hombres en ocupaciones que se encuentren subrepresentadas.