Looking for a chance to create a positive impact on our society?As a Product Owner Trainee, you will:
- Assist PO in preparing Team Backlog and priorities
- Oversee and manages project documentation revisions and distribution.
- Provide assistance such as reporting, controlling tasks, update specific deliverables and/or provide basic training to coworkers
- High School diploma or General graduation Degree required. Preference background IT, Engineering Technology or equivalent preferred.
- Previous project management experience not required.
- Written and spoken English on negotiation level is a must, additional language like German is a plus
- Ability to understand and carry out general instructions in standard situations
- Ability to solve problems in stressful situations.
- Resilience and ability to complete multiple tasks in a variety of contexts as
- Ability to independently assign priorities to multiple tasks and manage time efficiently so to deliver results on time.
- Ability to comprehend and interpret instructions, elaborate short email correspondence, document meeting memos, and ask clarifying questions to ensure understanding.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries from clients, co-workers, and/or supervisor.
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 1000 experts with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Data Analytics and Robotics, Cyber Security, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it outYou will love to have:
Flexible home office and schedule policy, financial support to improve your home office setup, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering initiatives, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Pluralsight, Learnlight, Bookboon, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with partners.#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
Organization: Siemens Operations
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time