Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Siemens Energy is a global pacesetter in energy, helping customers to meet the evolving demands of today’s industries and societies. Siemens Energy comprises broad proficiencies across the entire energy value chain and offers a uniquely comprehensive portfolio for utilities, independent power producers, transmission system operators. Products, solutions and services address the extraction, processing and the transport of oil and gas as well as power generation in central and distributed thermal power plants and power transmission in grids. With global headquarters in Houston in the U.S. and more than 64,000 employees in over 80 countries, Siemens Energy has a presence across the globe and is a leading innovator for the energy systems of today and tomorrow, as it has been for more than 150 years.Your new role – exciting and future-oriented
- Prepare short-term and mid-term production plans, with respect to material, personnel, and machinery equipment, for plant(s) or production(s) assigned.
- Monitor the stock levels and coverage of finished goods and corrective action if vital to achieve optimum inventory levels with due regard to the Total Cost approach.
- Measure compliance with the delivery quantities and deadlines to initiate proactive measures for optimizing delivery reliability in good time.
- Monitoring of the delivery dates and dispatching/invoicing for finished goods in good time to ensure timely dispatch and delivery reliability to the customer and a corresponding value flow.
- Regularly analyse order plans, critical timelines from Project Management and double-checks respective resources, and available stocks of materials, parts and components
- Calculate and deploy short-term and mid-term production plans for assigned production resources.
- Interact with SCM, logistics and vendors to calculate optimized delivery sequences, in order to improve machine utilization and timely delivery of Goods from Factory
- Interact with Engineering, Quality, Machine Shop and Assembly Shop for smooth execution of the Projects on Floor
- File and maintain planning documentation in IT systems.
- Communications to manufacturing management, project management, quality and staff.
- Ensures that production plans are accurately installed and executed.
- Make efficient use of resources and cost-optimized processes
- B.E / B. Tech in Mechanical/ Production Engineering with 10 to 15 years experience.
- Should have experience in Heavy Machinery, Machine Building Industry
- Previous experience in Steam Turbine manufacturing would be preferred.
- Good communication skills.
- Good team member, multitasking & should be able to work & perform under time pressure
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?This role is based in Vadodara
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time