Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our Project Management team as a Trainee, Project Site Planner. You will be responsible to be involved in developing drawings, plan and documentation pre- sales support, order execution phase, site planning.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- You design, prepare room & departmental Layout & installation drawings for all Siemens Healthcare Modalities, taking customer needs, technical requirements & workflow into considerations
- You assist customers, account/project managers & engineers to visualize on how our equipment can be positioned in the rooms required
- You work closely with sales/project managers/engineers to meet design targets for projects and tenders in a concise and timely manner.
- You provide maintenance of Drawing & Project records, including updating of drawings archives and data records
- You ensure modalities drawings are planned according to the latest Company Site Planning Guidelines and Quality requirements
- You create Final Plans for Installation
- You update and file as-built drawings and documents upon completion of Projects
- You will be responsible for site planning / preparation / Installation Quality assurance according to Siemens Guidelines and local regulations.
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/services/customer-services
Your qualifications and experiences:
- You are a Mechanical, Electrical or Architectural Design graduate
- You are experience and skilled in Autodesk CAD and familiar with medical equipment will be an advantage.
- You have AutoCAD experience in CAD design - 2D / 3D CAD.
Your personality and skills:
- You are able to work independently
- You have an attitude of proactiveness and “can do” with the ability to multi- task and meet strict deadlines
- You have good communication and interaction skills with colleagues & customers
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 53,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time