Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Director Global Go-To-Market Sales Strategy
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in your career. In your role you will be responsible for developing & driving the successful implementation of worldwide sales go-to-market concepts and strategies (e.g., driving targeted sales initiatives, business model refinement, sales channel, etc.) for integrated clinical decision support solutions:
- You will support the integration of digital sales and marketing activities with the established sales force for direct sales. You will need to guide and support the regions to rollout and adopt the concept into a profitable business, taking into the consideration the market environment, adoption barriers and competition in different regions
- You observe the dynamics of the market needs to understand customer’s pain points and work closely with the portfolio segment management to improve and enhance the Digital Health offering in a customer-centric approach with suitable methodologies (design thinking, value proposition design, and customer value co-creation)
- You will be responsible for driving the development of suitable go-to-market and sales approaches with digital channels to address pain points with value propositions and manage concerns, collaboration models and support negotiating partnership terms
- You will support the Business Development, Partner Management & PLM team screening and evaluating potential partners with respect to their portfolio and value proposition, as part of our Digital Health Services solution portfolio
- You develop sales enablement concepts as part of market introductions for the Regional Business Management Team and ensure proper implementation together with Marketing & Sales Education Manager
- You will be supporting new digital business models, preparing business plans and monitor the business results of integrated clinical decision solutions and related KPIs
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
- You have a broad experience and knowledge in clinical fields like Oncology, Cardiology with proven competency to effectively communicate with clinicians
- You are familiar with innovation/co-creation methods (business model innovation, value proposition design) and are confident regarding their use with customer and partners
- You are familiar with the challenges of healthcare providers and able to develop convincing sales strategy solutions on digital platforms, ecosystems, e-business etc. for fast adoption/diffusion
- You possess strong commercial awareness supporting your understanding of different innovative business models and enable you to manage external partners effectively
- You are self-motivated, solution orientated and with proven competencies to manage multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- You are experienced interacting with cross-functional teams and can successfully communicate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent analytical and management communication skills, strong interpersonal capabilities and negotiation talent characterize you
- You have an intercultural mindset with communication
skills in English and German preferred.
Required skills to have for the success of this role:
- Bachelor’s degree MBA/PhD preferred.
- 10+ years of professional experience in healthcare IT, sales excellence, business development, product management and partner management focusing on go-to market and product launch. Business development or solution sales experience in Oncology/Cardiology Information Systems, Electronic Medical Record is highly desirable.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.