Quality Assurance Student Internship
Location: Lebanon, NH; Remote
Start Date: January 2021
Discover your career with us at Siemens Digital Industries Software!
We are a leading global software company dedicated to the world of computer aided design, 3D modeling and simulation— helping innovative global manufacturers design better products, faster! With the resources of a large company, and the energy of a software start-up, we have fun together while creating a world class software portfolio. Our culture encourages creativity, welcomes fresh thinking and focuses on growth, so our people, our business, and our customers can achieve their full potential.
This internship will provide an opportunity to learn about Software Quality Assurance within a commercial software development organization. You will work on projects that provide hands-on
experience with automation development tools following an Agile lifecycle and making contributions to the quality of our software. We seek a proactive, motivated individual ready to collaborate with
team members, actively participate in discussions, decisions and project activities. You will work independently and as a member of a team on a variety of projects in support of our Simcenter STAR-CCM+ CAE/CFD application.
In this position, you will get the opportunity to:
- Develop automated scripts to facilitate testing of features within Simcenter STAR-CCM+
- Execute manual/automated regression tests against development baselines and confirm expected results
- Document and report failures of software
- Currently enrolled in a university pursuing an undergraduate or master’s degree in computer science or engineering
- GPA of 3.0 or above
- Graduating in 2021 or later
- Experience using scripting languages: Java, Python
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Interested in technology, engineering, and development
- Self-directed - Must be able to complete projects with limited supervision and able to take ownership of tasks and seek out guidance when necessary
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-Time temporary
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.