Siemens Mobility provides integrated mobility solutions for urban, interurban and logistics transport. For the efficient transportation of passengers and goods, we combine specialization in automation and electrification by road and rail, rail vehicles, turnkey systems, consulting and consumer services.
We are looking for a Control Center Engineer (m/f/d):
• Participation in the traceability of requirements of the project
• Generation of technical specifications,
• Generation of design documents and drawings related to Control Center Subsystem.
• Generation of the Specific Application SW configuration data related to Control Center Subsystem.
• Generation and management of the design change requests related to Control Center Subsystem
• Implementation of the non-functional requirement in the Control Center Subsystem products
• Generation of deployment, testing and commissioning procedures.
• Generation of the operation, maintenance and training documents.
• Implementation, test and commissioning of hardware and software solutions.
• Provide customer training.
• Provide support to the installation and maintenance works.
• Reporting of progress of Control Center Subsystem activities.
• Ensure the assigned activities for the Control Center Subsystem are done according to schedule plan.
• Ensure the assigned activities for implementation, tests and commissioning, are done according to project requirements.
• Communication and collaboration with other engineering areas and Mobility departments.
• Proactively identifies areas of innovation, opportunities for process improvement and cost reductions opportunities.
Requirements - Education/Experience:
• University or Bachelor’s degree in Electronics/Computer Engineering or equivalent degree,
• Desktop and server platforms based on UNIX/Linux.
• Knowledge in relation Data Bases.
• Knowledge in Perl, Bash, Python scripting.
• Knowledge in virtualization and managing virtual machines.
Requirements - Skills:
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to foster effective work in a cross-functional, multinational and diverse environment.
• Multi-tasking and prioritization skills.
• Continuous improvement mind-set as a must.
• Goal driven with customer orientation and teamwork skills.
• Strong technical aptitude and ability to research and solve complex issues independently.
Requirements - Experience in the following technologies and fields of knowledge will be valued:
• Requirements management (tools type DOORS, Reqtify or similar).
• Application of RAMS requirements during the development of projects.
• Knowledge in CENELEC (or similar standards) product development lifecycle.
• Knowledge in railway systems and technology.
• Integration of Control Centers in railway systems.
• Specific knowledge of SCADA type systems and remote control of industrial plant, integrating heterogeneous systems.
• Knowledge and experience developing in C and Java programming language and environment.
• Protocols and communication networks over TCP / IP.
• Communications protocols for industrial control (OPC and similar).
• IT systems (Servers, clustering and high availability IT architectures).
• Working exposure to networked storage (SAN, NAS) concepts
• Cybersecurity-related knowledge.
• English: B2 or equivalent, mandatory.
• Willingness to travel worldwide when required.