Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Siemens Healthineers is a place for people who dedicate their energy and passion to this greater cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment where you have the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our team as Cloud Security Architect / Product Owner Cloud Security.
Your mission and responsibilities:
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Cloud Security Architect / Product Owner Cloud Security, you will have full end-to-end responsibility for the definition and implementation for cloud security and cloud governance. Your main tasks and goals are:
• You will drive adherence for cloud workloads on AWS and Azure Clouds derived from Siemens information security requirements.
• You will Implement cloud security solutions using native AWS or Azure cloud services, as well as 3rd party cloud security services.
• You will guide internal customers on cloud security practices and helps implement security in cloud workloads.
• You will work closely with information security teams and stakeholders in Siemens Healthineers to drive cloud security.
• You will evaluate new security technologies, solutions & managed security services to help secure cloud environments in an efficient and reliable manner.
• You will respond to and, when appropriate, resolve or escalate security incidents and report unresolved security exposures, misuse of resources and noncompliance situations using defined escalation processes.
• You will assist and train team members in the use of cloud security tools and the resolution of security issues.
• You will craft and evangelize secure cloud platform & product requirements.
• You will communicate security risks and solutions to business partners, platform & product teams.
• You will embrace a culture of continuous service improvement and service excellence.
• You will define and implement cloud governance processes in collaboration with cloud service managers.
• You will drive cost optimization with cloud solution architects and cloud customers.
Your qualifications and experiences:
· Bachelor's degree in the field of computer science, industrial engineering or similar, preferably with a focus on information security.
- Overall 6+ years’ experience in Technology with extensive experience in cloud solutions (AWS and Azure), with at least 3+ years on cloud security.
- Certifications related to cloud security specialist, architect, or similar in AWS and/or Azure would be of advantage.
- You have proven practical experience on cyber security for large scale enterprise cloud environments.
Your attributes and skills:
- You have a strong knowledge of and high interest in technology and security topics including network and application security, infrastructure hardening, security baselines, web server, and database security.
- You know how to develop, document, and maintain security procedures using state-of-the-art automation tools for cloud environments.
- You have hands-on knowledge of cloud governance tooling and processes.
- You have shown your ability to work within a dynamic and fast paced international environment.
- You are a person who understands the business needs as well as the cyber security risks and is able to find a proper balance between them.
- You enjoy engaging with different teams on a global scale, defining the path forward and facilitating technical discussions to find solutions that meet stakeholder’s expectations.
- Strong communication and presentation abilities - able to build solid relationships with individuals at all levels of the business, from C-level executives to operations and development teams.
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Curious about our culture?
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas and celebrate success.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
La diversidad en Siemens Healthineers es nuestra fuente de creatividad e innovación. Estamos plenamente comprometidos con el principio de igualdad de trato y de oportunidades entre mujeres y hombres. Contar con diferentes tipos de talento -independientemente de su raza, religión, género, orientación sexual, edad, discapacidad o cualquier otra característica indicada en la legislación vigente- nos hace ser más competitivos y estar mejor preparados para responder con éxito a las demandas de la sociedad.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: SIEMENS HEALTHCARE, S.L.U.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time