Change the world of tomorrow with us.
- As Senior Data Scientist you will work in a team of data analysts, AI specialists and B/W developers on the development of B/W solutions for industrial manufacturing.
- Together with domain specialists you will gain deeper insights into industrial applications, using AI methods, sophisticated statistical methods and data analysis technologies.
- Close collaboration and local integration with one of our state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities allows for collaborative creation and immediate feedback on how well your ideas and their results fit into a truly productive environment.
- They develop complex algorithms using state-of-the-art methods of signal processing, statistics and advanced data analysis: from the idea to the finished software.
- You keep an eye on technological developments and are therefore happy to work out your own inventions and patents.
- You analyze data from complex industrial systems and find patterns and correlations in them, recognize anomalies and derive possible measures to optimize the operation of the respective system.
- Master´s University degree (doctorate is an advantage) in computer science, mathematics, physics or engineering.
- You have many years of professional experience with technologies, algorithms and methods in the fields of signal processing and statistical and technical data analysis.
- Programming skills, especially in Python and Java combined with knowledge of analytical libraries are preferable. Experience in agile software development is an advantage.
- Experience in project work in research and development, especially in the field of data discovery and data science is highly desirable.
- We believe your profile is exciting, if you have knowledge and experience with modern analysis and simulation frameworks, including Matlab.
- Experience in mechanical engineering/with industrial drive technology is an advantage, but not a must.
- A fluent level of spoken and written English is needed, German is an advantage.
- The advantage of this position is that you can immediately see how your data models work on the machine and receive unfiltered feedback from the machine operator with whom you are building a relationship. Your work is meaningful and your knowledge on site allows you to continuously improve your skills.
- After initial training home office is possible 2x a week.
https://new.siemens.com/ - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time