Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. In fiscal year 2019, which ended on September 30, 2019, the former Siemens Mobility Division posted revenue of €8.9 billion and had around 36,800 employees worldwide.
We are going to incorporate in our R+D team the Manager of the Main Line area.
The head of the Main Line R&D area is responsible for the management of the different R&D projects related to ERTMS systems. This includes products such as the RBC, in its different levels of operation, the products in charge of the management of LTVs and the products in charge of the maintenance of the ERTMS system and the interlocking system.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with requirements, deadlines and budget for all products and developments in the area.
- Coordination with other areas to ensure the commitments made, both on a functional and financial level and in terms of dates.
- Economic management of the area at the level of budget and resources. Monitoring of actuals and preparation and monitoring of forecasts. Planning of future investments.
- Project reporting and presentation to the management.
- Planning and control of the area's fixed assets.
- Planning and control of the area's training activities
- Participation in the recruitment of new resources
- Motivation and development of employees both at management and professional levels
- Evaluation of collaborators.
- Support to Sales and Bidding areas in the elaboration of offers and estimates.
- Railway signalling
- ERTMS system
- Maintenance systems
- CENELEC safety standards
- Project management and associated finances
- Agile Technologies
- Cybersecurity (desirable)
- Management of security software development groups
- Management of multidisciplinary software projects
- Security software development
- Participation in bidding and effort estimates for security SW projects.
Siemens aboga por la igualdad de oportunidades entre mujeres y hombres, así como en la Diversidad como fuente de creatividad e innovación. Contar con diferentes tipos de talento y de experiencias nos hace ser más competitivos y estar mejor preparados para responder con éxito a las demandas de la Sociedad. Por ello, valoramos a las candidatas y a los candidatos que reflejen la Diversidad que disfrutamos en nuestra Compañía y animamos la cobertura de puestos por mujeres y hombres en ocupaciones que se encuentren subrepresentadas.