Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as Senior Software Quality Architect (f/m/d) to build the teamplay digital health platform and a growing number of service offerings for healthcare professionals.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will work closely and cooperatively with our Product Managers, Software Architects and Software Development teams to define objectives and overall strategic direction for our software quality initiatives
- You will own our software quality strategy and direction including test strategy, test cadence and release criteria regarding software quality and security
- You will provide architectural oversight regarding our CI/CD and test automation infrastructure as well as our software quality tools landscape
- You will guide our software development teams in developing analytics and metrics for measuring quality, security, efficiency, and efficacy
- You will provide technical oversight and establish design principles for test automation, performance testing and security assessments
- You will provide technical oversight over the design and implementation of testing policies and procedures
- You will be involved in the development, review and implementation of product architecture, software design and functional specifications and our technology roadmap
- You will coach, mentor and train our development teams on best practices, tools and techniques for building high-quality products
Your qualifications and experience:
- You hold a university degree in computer science, engineering or a relevant related subject
- You have many years of work experience in software development projects, software design and architecture as well as in software testing especially in large scale software projects. An appropriate certification e.g. as Test Architect will underline your expertise
- You have delivered successful automation and test strategies from beginning to end and have experience in requirement engineering as well as backlog prioritization
- You have proven experience in Data Privacy and Cyber Security requirements and measures
- You are familiar with state-of-the-art project management and software development methodologies (e.g. Agile, DevOps, Continuous Delivery, Site Reliable Engineering, TDD and BDD)
- You are familiar with state-of-the-art software quality, testing and security frameworks and tools (BDD tooling SpecFlow&SpecSync, SonarQube, WhiteSource, ZeroNorth, SW360)
Your attributes and skills:
- You are fluent in written and spoken English; German is considered an advantage
- You have excellent written, verbal, virtual and live communication skills
- You have demonstrated the ability to interact with interdisciplinary & international teams and are willing to travel internationally on business trips (approx. 10%)
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Sabine Reiter.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time