For our Digital Industries division in Kartal we are looking for a Service Sales Specialist. This role will be responsible for sales and marketing activities of Industry Service portfolio especially will be passionate about motion control products and services; Digital Services, retrofit & modernization services, spare part services and Service Agreements.
What are my responsibilities?
- Sales and marketing activities for Digital Services, retrofit & modernization of motion control products such as drives and motors.
- Understand the complete service portfolio and follow up the portfolio updates
- Marketing activities of the complete service portfolio includes Digital Services, Service & Maintenance Contracts, Condition Monitoring Contracts, Long Term Service Agreements
- Creating solution sales opportunities and cooperation with related Business Units and Sales teams
- Interactions with Operation and Field Service Team for a successful service approach
- Prepare the offers and join the negotiations with the customers
- Establish excellent customer relations and understand the customer needs
- Compliance with regulations and company policies
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical, Electrical & Electronics or Control Engineering department
- Experience in Service, Solution or Product Sales & Marketing
- Technical expertise of motion control products as well as digital services
- Basic technical understanding of automation & control systems
- Experience on Siemens products and solutions
- Knowledge and practical experience over minimum 3 years in the areas of general motion control products (experience in Service business is a plus)
- Proficient English
- Advance level of MS Office (Word, Powerpoint, Excel)
- Strong interpersonal skills
As Siemens, we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site:
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time