For our Digital Industries, We are looking for Part Time Working Students ( Marketing)
What are my responsibilities?
· Working with business units to identify the needs of marketing campaigns
· Supporting social media accounts according to the marketing strategy
· Regularly following relevant technology trends in web analytics and supporting the development of Digital Marketing activities with creative initiatives
· Within international sales focus, regularly following, creating and updating digital contents
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· University student in Marketing, Public Relations ,Media Relations or related area
· Able to work 2,5 days within the week.
· Experience in Digital Marketing and Social Media Management
· Fluent English both written and verbal
· Excellent usage of MS office programmes, Digital Marketing Tools, Graphical Design Tools and Photoshop Programmes
· Excellent customer understanding, communication and interpersonal skills
Eager to follow new trends and technologies
As Siemens, we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site:
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time