At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Financial Analyst III
This position reports to the Technology & Innovation Controller
supporting the organization in all financial related aspects. Performs
financial analysis on operating results, budget, and business plans to
determine cost efficiencies and productivity. Prepares forecast and
analysis on industry and general economic trends and works with minimum
of supervision. In addition, has the opportunity to design and execute comprehensive
programs and controls to address various business requirements.
• Supports the T&I organization from a financial perspective
• Manage multiple stakeholders in complex environments
• Performs financial analysis on actual cost positions, forecasting and budgeting
• Handles special projects and analysis in the R&D environment
• Plans and directs short-term and long-term financial goals
• Maintains and implements company’s financial policies and procedures
• Identifies opportunities to improve cost position and execute them
• Responsible for the timely and competent analysis of business results
• Liaison with different stakeholder including CFO community, R&D Department
Heads, Accounting and Division DI
Required Skills, Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Finance; MBA and CPA (preferred)
• 5+ years of work experience in Finance
• Proficient with Office, Essbase and solid knowledge of Hyperion Planning and SAP
• Excellent analytical, communication, and organizational skills
• Must have knowledge about budgeting, accounting transactions and financial analysis
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.