Change the world of tomorrow with us.
- You are responsible for managing product development from the concept phase to delivery
- You work with your project teams on Industrial Computing solutions that will shape the IIOT and leveraging technologies such as the latest hardware platforms, artificial intelligence, 5G, edge computing and cloud computing
- You will interact with teams in many countries, and understand different needs of our global customers.
- You demonstrated success in leading cross-functional teams, effective project management, and analytical/decision making skills
- You ensure the necessary resource management with the responsible departments
- You will be exposed to multiple business and products, and closely working with senior management
- The basis of your success is a successfully completed university degree in a technical field
- You have 8+ years experience in product and project management in a related industry
- You have 5+ years experience ideally in industrial computing, and in the electronic development on x86 platforms
- You have an understanding of the industry trends
- You have a strong leadership, communication, project planning and execution skills
- You have a proven ability to think strategically, influence stakeholders, and to deliver a multi-year product roadmap
- You think entrepreneurially with a high degree of customer orientation
- You have a great interpersonal skills, as the role will be embedded in a very matrixes organization
- You are fluent in German and English
https://new.siemens.com/ - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time