Siemens Digital Industries is a leading innovator in automation and digitalization. Our mission is to support customers in leveraging growth, profit opportunities and ecological footprint in the discrete and process industries. Our Digital Enterprise portfolio integrates virtual and real worlds – with a unique end-to-end portfolio and Digital Twins across the entire value chain. It focuses on the needs of specific verticals. We continually expand our Digital Enterprise portfolio to include groundbreaking technologies and offer industry-specific end-to-end solutions for companies of all sizes.
Join our Process Automation Business Unit as the Process Analytics Segment Head and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
Your Role – International, Challenging And Future-Oriented!
You will be leading a team of Sales and Service Managers / Sr. Engineers responsible for selling Analytical Products, Systems, Solutions and Services Portfolio in the Middle East and ensures profitable business growth in the region
- You will be acting as a catalyst in steering the Process Analytical Portfolio Business across the Middle East and able to understand the challenges of the Regional Market, know the Key Stake Holders like: EPCs, End-Customers, Consultants, Competition.
- To have customer focus and deliver the results by creating a PUSH-PULL effect through End-Customers / EPCs / Consultants and Channels (solution partners).
- Responsible for actively driving the Marketing, Training and Customer Development activities in the entire region.
- Active coordination and collaboration with overseas Process Analytics factories and Siemens HQ as part of day to day business activities, supporting the regional sales and service teams.
- To lead and coach the team of dedicated sales specialists and service personnel and make them business hunters. The ultimate goal of this job function is to increase Siemens Process Analytics Market share and achieve agreed business KPI targets
Your Qualifications And Skills – Digital And Solid!
- 7-10 years’ experience in Process Automation - Analytical Systems / Services / Products related Sales & Promotion, Positioning, Pricing, Competition and Account Development in the Middle East
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Advance knowledge of International Engineering Management NORMS,
- Understanding of Commercial Contract T&C,
- Knowledge of International Business handling, Cross-Border Business related commercial issues / processes / tools / norms /etc.
- Arabic language knowledge will be an added advantage for this position.
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time