Siemens Digital Industries is a leading innovator in automation and digitalization. Our mission is to support customers in leveraging growth, profit opportunities and ecological footprint in the discrete and process industries. Our Digital Enterprise portfolio integrates virtual and real worlds – with a unique end-to-end portfolio and Digital Twins across the entire value chain. It focuses on the needs of specific verticals. We continually expand our Digital Enterprise portfolio to include groundbreaking technologies and offer industry-specific end-to-end solutions for companies of all sizes.
Join our Process Automation Business Unit as the Oil & Gas Vertical Sales Manager and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
Your Role – International, Challenging And Future-Oriented!
You will be responsible for selling Digital Industries (DI) Products, Solutions, Services and Digitalization portfolio to industry Segment (Oil & Gas / Petrochemical) in Saudi Arabia as Vertical Sales Manager, reporting to Head of Vertical Sales in DI Saudi Arabia.
- To grow business with Oil & Gas / Petrochemical (Focus) Accounts in KSA in complete alignment and coordination with Business Unit Process Automation, Customer Services (CS) and Area Sales (ARS) / Channel Partner Sales.
- Identify and develop prospective Oil and Gas / Petrochemical end-customers and work closely with Vertical Marketing Manager and Corporate Account Manager for the relevant industry and ensure Market Penetration, Business Leads Generation,
- Active participation in Sales Planning through CRM Tool (Si Sales), Sales Strategy Development, Bringing Market Transparency and deliver assigned targets against focus / target customers in KSA.
- Supports Channel Partner Sales in defining the Go-2-Market Strategy for the key Petrochemical End-Customer as well as generate opportunities (leads)
- Active participation in Vertical Sales (Petrochemical) Annual Budget Bottom-Up Planning with in-hands info on customer CAPEX/OPEX
Your Qualifications And Skills – Digital And Solid!
- 2-3 years of experience in handling Oil &Gas customers in the region selling Products, Solutions, Services to industry Segment (Oil & Gas / Petrochemical) in Saudi Arabia as Vertical Sales Manager
- 5 to 10 years’ experience in Process Automation Business, preferably with Industrial (Petrochemical) Projects and Solution Sales
- Ability to acquire customer trust, understanding of different cultures and following business ethics are basic traits of this job requirement.
- Sales & Negotiation Skills
- Presentation skills
- Competition Analysis and Strategy skills
- Knowing Arabic language is an added advantage.
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time