For our Regional Process Office, we are looking for a Part-time Working Student to be located in Kartal (partly remote working) who will support optimizing and modeling company processes to be integrated into Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and Business Intelligence & Data Analytics tools in time, quality and budget.
What are my responsibilities?
- Supporting Process Consultants on optimization and modelling of processes by workflow charts, process design documents etc
- Supporting RPA Developers for documentation (such as solution design documents)
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Student in Engineering or Business Administration (3rd grade or below is preferred)
- Inspired by digitalization
- Very good command in English
- Minimum 2,5 days/week availability is expected
- Knowledge on Lean and/or Agile methodologies is a plus
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.Please find more information from our web site
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time