Are you looking at developing future leaders? Come join us at Siemens.
GBS is an international cross-function unit with three elements: Regions (customer-facing organizations), Business Lines (responsible for product portfolio and development) and Global Operations with six delivery centers (responsible for the delivery of services). GBS in Malaysia hosts the delivery center under the global operations and the region function for Asia and Australia. It provides Accounting and Finance Services, Human Resource Services, Supply Chain Management Services, and several regional expertise-based services to Siemens and Non-Siemens Companies worldwide
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
What are your job responsibilities?
- You will be responsible to perform Bank statement upload, monitor bank interim accounts, Fixed asset postings and Bank reconciliation
- You will ensure proper Accounting and Controls are performed for processing activity by following all established policies and procedures.
- You will ensure accuracy of all postings performed by you
- You will ensure that preparation and forwarding all reports relating to the particular Siemens companies before the deadlines.
- You will be responsible for on-time handling of all internal and external inquires accurately
- You will be responsible for month end closing activities, if any
How do I need to qualify for the role?
- You are Graduate from Finance / Accounts background
- You have 1-2 years of experience in Account receivable process
- You have good verbal and written communication skills and analytical skills.
- You are someone flexible to work on shifts
- You are able to communicate with people of all levels
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time