Sales Engineer for Low-Voltage and Controls components for Industrial vertical, Distribution and OEM – Kuwait
Smart infrastructure from Siemens intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries to adapt and evolve the way we live and work. We work together with customers and partners to build an ecosystem that intuitively responds to the needs of people and helps customers to better use resources. It helps our customers to thrive, communities to progress and supports sustainable development.
Join our Smart Infrastructure Electrical Product (EP) Team as a Sales Engineer-Specialist and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
Your Role – International, Challenging and Future-Oriented!
We are looking for a seasoned professional to fill the role of Sales Specialist Engineer with a strong Sales focus for Siemens Electrical Product (EP) Portfolio in Kuwait. The Sales Specialist will be responsible for demand creation of the Siemens Low Voltage Product portfolio with Panels builders, Channel Partners and End user and achieving the assigned Sales targets for Low Voltage Distribution and control components through Distributors and channel partners for the Low Voltage Electrical Product Portfolio.
Developing and executing sales strategies for channel partners with a goal of attaining profitable business growth whilst ensuring customer satisfaction.
Further areas of responsibility include:
- Responsible for the Achieving the Sales targets for assigned Channel partners and product range or segments.
- Actively approach Industrial end-clients for approval and consideration of Siemens power distribution and control components
- Build and develop relationship with Channel Partners and stake holders in the Business chain.
- Increase Market share -Develop the project pipeline for Siemens and the channel partners and ensure right target selection.
- Work closely in providing pre-sales support to channel partners.
- Bench marking of products and defining channel partner pricing.
- Create demand from the OEM’s to increase the stock order with Channel Partners.
- Competitor Analysis such as assessment of their business potential, offerings to the customers, price levels, product developments and the business channel in Kuwait.
- Ensure On time delivery to the customer by coordinating with the Logistics team.
- Conduct Monthly review meeting with Channel Partners to update the KPIs, forecast an action plan for the next month.
- Promote visibility of Siemens to local market.
- Educate customers on technical features and business benefits of a Siemens proposed solution.
- Conducting product presentations and training to customers/Channel Partners.
Your Qualifications and Skills – Digital and Solid!
- Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Outstanding people skills, strong sales personality, with excellent communication skills and a phenomenal teammate.
- At least 8 years’ experience in field of Low voltage Electrical Power Distribution.
- Sales Skills within the area of Low voltage controls and distribution products.
- Knowledge of Power Utility Business, Industry System Business and Commercial and Building Market.
- Knowledge of Competitor products.
- Minimum 5-6 years combined experience in sales, marketing and business development.
- Experience of working in a multicultural environment.
- Experience in conducting training and presentations.
- Kuwaiti resident with transferable visa.
- Kuwait driving license crucial.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Proficient written and spoken Arabic preferred.
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most sophisticated engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Electrical & Electronic Services K.S.C.C.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time