What are my responsibilities? 我的工作职责是什么？
· Design and implement improvement projects in project management to have project business excellent and develop a long-term competitive advantage for our clients
· Understand clients’ pain points and expectations in project business processes, practices and IT systems, analyze root causes and provide professional and practical recommendations and solutions to customers.
· Apply efficient, tried-and-tested procedures and tools during the offer and settlement phases
· Successfully manage internal and external stakeholders
· Assume responsibility for your own (sub)projects and coach your team members
· Support the implementation of new processes
· Present your project results to top management
· Continuously develop our consulting offering in Project Business Consulting
What do I need to qualify for this job? 我如何才能胜任？
· Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science/Technology, Engineering, Automation or equivalent
to five years’ experience, with outstanding performance, at a consultancy and/or
EPC or engineering project companies, with a focus on project management or engineering design
· Familiar with the whole lifecycle of engineering project (or turnkey project, EPC project), including project management (e.g. schedule, cost, risk management), project procurement, project bidding, etc.
· Eager and ability for fast learning and extension to new domains, such as digitalization, O&M (operation and maintenance), etc.
· Excellent analytical and conceptual skills and an entrepreneurial mindset
· Ability to solve problems and have solutions in a logical and impactful way
· Highly developed communication skills in Mandarin and English
· Experience in a consulting firm is a plus
· PMP certificate or equivalent
· Team player with strong interpersonal skills and willingness to travel (approx. 60%)
What else do I need to know? 我还需要了解哪些信息？
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
Siemens Advanta Consulting – Operation supports clients for a world-class business performance
As a world class consulting unit of Siemens, we strengthen the competitiveness of our clients (including internal Siemens organizations and Siemens customers or partners) along the global value chain. With our consulting services, we provide world-class tools, methodologies, processes and best practices to our clients in the areas of business innovation, R&D, engineering, procurement, supply chain logistics, manufacturing, services, project and crisis management, etc..
As a regional setup of Siemens Advanta Consulting, we aim to help our clients in a successful organizational change and transformation in business excellence via our domain know-how, methods and tools, processes and digitalization technologies. Additionally, we help to operate the communities of Product Lifecycle Management and Engineering, Service, Lean Management and Manufacturing within Siemens China in order to rapidly share and distribute global and local best practices.
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time