Software Engineer (Java Developer)
Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand!
Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they have to understand what drives our customers. What is the environment? What is the user story based on? Implementation means – trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution emerges. Knowledge means exchange – discussions with colleagues from all over the world. Join our Digitalization Technology and Services (DTS) team based in Bangalore and enjoy the freedom to think in completely new categories!
This is your role. What part will you play?
- Build & Develop web application with Java Program.
- You will be responsible for Analytic capabilities, ability to learn quickly and interpersonal skills, Abstraction capability and logical thinking
- Customer-focused behavior, proactive action and initiative, Capability to collaborate with responsibility and respect.
- Pragmatic mentorship and support for developers in implementing product requirements.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- You must have Qualification: BE / B.Tech / MCA / ME / M.Tech with minimum 3+ years of Confirmed experience in Java development
- Good outstanding teammate with Excellent Written and Verbal communication skills.
- Analytic capabilities, ability to learn quickly and interpersonal skills
- Abstraction capability and logical thinking.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time