Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. In fiscal year 2019, which ended on September 30, 2019, the former Siemens Mobility Division posted revenue of €8.9 billion and had around 36,800 employees worldwide.
Within engineering department of Siemens Mobility Spain (Siemens Mobility SLU + Siemens Rail Automation)
• Be the interface between Engineering and Sales/Bidding, both for the allocation of resources for the preparation of Bids, and for the estimation of the Engineering efforts.
• Drives lessons learned and Continuous improvement for the complete engineering process as well as for the design to cost for the projects.
• Support to Configuration Management team
• Plan appropriately the resources in order to answer the demands of BID and Sales.
• Coordination and monitoring on the preparation of Engineering efforts in Bids.
• Collaborate with the Segment HQ for strategic technical initiatives, Bids or others.
• It is responsible to implement the Lessons learned of the offers across the complete engineering process.
• Drives the strategic planning by analyzing the pipeline and defining the future demands required for the engineering department.
• Continuous improvement for the complete engineering process
• Support to Configuration Management team for ongoing projects
• Inspires with his passion and enthusiasm to continuously push innovation, willing to improve and optimize.
Desired Skills and Experience
• Proven experience in preparation of bids, understanding the tender requirements and customer expectations.
• Strategic orientation and long-term change management skills
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
• Proven experience in having relationship with HQ and Regions.
Siemens aboga por la igualdad de oportunidades entre mujeres y hombres, así como en la Diversidad como fuente de creatividad e innovación. Contar con diferentes tipos de talento y de experiencias nos hace ser más competitivos y estar mejor preparados para responder con éxito a las demandas de la Sociedad. Por ello, valoramos a las candidatas y a los candidatos que reflejen la Diversidad que disfrutamos en nuestra Compañía y animamos la cobertura de puestos por mujeres y hombres en ocupaciones que se encuentren subrepresentadas.