Siemens Global Business Services in one of biggest Shared Service Organizations in Czech Republic. For our team based in Prague, we are looking for a senior controller as a business partner for our dedicated GBS-line managers and support the business operation and development.
Who we are looking for?
We are looking for independent and pro-active person with strong commercial/controlling background. He or she should drive the overall commercial activities for dedicated business line of GBS, including revenue recognition, planning and forecasting, cost controlling and expense approval. Interface and support of Business Line Head, FIN Head as well as Headquarter Management in commercial aspects for dedicated business line including contracting and customer’s clarification belong to his/her area of responsibilities.
Reporting directly to Head of GBS FIN BC
Execute costing & pricing plan for dedicated products & services within the business line
Prepare Forecast on regular and ad hoc base, evaluation of financial risks and chances.
Be responsible for execution of Monthly closing activities in line with predefined timing calendar
Prepare, communicate, and discuss the financial reporting(s) with the respective stakeholders
Prepare analysis / business cases based on request and related to the financial results, implication, future projections etc.
Ensure that revenue recognition and be the interface for billing team.
- Act as single point of contact for management as well as towards Headquarter Management and dedicated team
- Design / optimize current and new value flows and implementation within organization
completed university studies or comparable (BA/MA/MBA/ACCA)
At least 3 years of experience in financials / controlling area with commercial responsibility.
- Strong communicator (verbally and in written), fluent English is required, German and other languages are an advantage
- Analytical and conceptual capabilities, assertiveness and proactivity in implementation
- Interest in innovative solutions and IT systems (like SAP, Tableau reporting, SQL, expert user in Excel & PowerPoint)
- You can
multitask in a fast-changing environment and bring high-energy, analytical
thinking and project management ability
What we offer
- 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office
- an individual budget of min. 24,000 CZK which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and/or life insurance
- e - meal vouchers or contribution to company canteen
- possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks
- various discounts and offers
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time