During the current global health crisis, the priority for Siemens Digital Industries Software is the health and wellbeing of our entire community including current and future employees, which may add time to our hiring processes. We appreciate your patience and invite you to visit our website to learn more about how Siemens is responding to the pandemic.
Are you a forward-thinking and cool-headed undergraduate with an eye for the Software Industry? Ready to take your next steps in the world of Multimedia Communications? We believe our internship could this be the next exciting step on your journey...
Siemens Industry Software has a new opportunity for an Intern to join us on a 6-12 month paid placement to support our globally distributed team. The Global Operations Support Intern would initially be home based with the aim to be based in one of our UK offices Monday to Friday once they re-open.
This position is an exciting chance for someone to network frequently between senior business leaders, the Siemens worldwide organization and supporting the execution of our go-to-market strategy.
Here at Siemens we build a better world using digital skills to create ground-breaking software and ingenious inventions.
- Support internal Operations projects.
- Manage and drive personal projects to completion.
- Develop, manage and maintain Internal SharePoint sites.
- Video content editing in line with Siemens brand guidelines.
- Supporting and managing logistics for global team meetings/ calls.
- Developing/ designing and collating information from internal surveys.
- Assist in providing reports for our Product Portfolios to be reviewed by senior leadership.
Here’s what it takes to join some of the world’s brightest minds.
- Work effectively with SharePoint and Microsoft Teams (training will be provided).
- MS Office skills including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Forms and Stream.
- Driven, with a proactive/ self-starting attitude.
- Ability to work with minimal direct supervision.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Confident, enthusiastic and creative approach to communication.
- Good organization and time management skills.
- Knowledge of Camtasia or similar video editing tools is a plus.
- Willingness and interest to understand and solve business problems.
- Eagerness and ability to learn new software and tools.
- Understanding of Software Sales and/or Software companies would be a plus.
This is a rare opportunity to earn money whilst showing your potential to a global innovator. Alongside your role, we will teach softer skills such as communication, teamwork, commercial awareness, digitalization and innovation. We also offer plenty of opportunity to develop your career.
Submit your CV and Cover Letter in English to be considered for this opportunity!
We are Siemens
We proud ourselves of having created a flat organizational structure, work on exciting and ambitious projects for world-class clients and provide exciting career prospects.
Siemens offers a comprehensive reward package, generous holiday allowance and pension. Through our flexible benefits scheme you can select benefits that best suit your lifestyle, including private healthcare.
Siemens is an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate unlawfully on any grounds. We are committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request reasonable accommodation, please let us know in your application.
The deadline to apply for this role is Friday, 30th of October 2020.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Limited
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time