Who designs your future? You do.
Mentor, A Siemens Business, is a global technology leader in Electronic Design Automation, providing software and hardware design solutions that help engineers around the world innovate.
Each year, our customers use Mentor’s tools to push the boundaries of technology to deliver smaller faster and more reliable products. They trust us with their technologies, we trust you to make them better.
2021 graduate with Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering
We are inviting you to apply for our prestigious Associate Program for the position of Associate Applications Engineer.
As Associate Applications Engineer, you will be involved in a structured training Program.
This is a fast-track training program that challenges you to develop the expertise needed to solve difficult technical problems.
This is your chance to become a member of a highly motivated individuals working with customers designing the most complex hardware and software systems in the world and whose applications span the electronics industry.
This training program will give you unique insight into the EDA world, and opportunity to work and learn from industry experts. Upon successful completion of the program, you will be eligible to progress into an Application Engineer role, focusing on developing technical relationships at the engineering level with the leading Semiconductor companies in the world.
Position scheduled to start spring 2021
We are looking for a last year Electrical Engineering students, who are passionate about their studies and would like to take part in a global training program that will enable them to join our team.
If you are in your last year of Electrical Engineering studies (BSc or MSc) and you are a top student, you are welcome to submit your candidacy.
Here is what we need you to bring to us
Strong understanding in one or more of the following areas:
· Custom IC layout, physical verification and/or IC verification.
· Semiconductor manufacturing process,
· Calibre DRC/LVS, C/Tcl/Python programming skills all are plus.
· Exposure to Linux platforms, networking, and running software across multi-machine/multi-CPU grid applications.
Here is what we would love you to bring to us
· Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills; self-motivated and results- oriented with strong problem solving skills (Hebrew and English).
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills: (Hebrew and English).
· Self-motivated, results-oriented, and strong problem solving skills.
· Willingness to learn from our top experts and to travel internationally.
The position is in Israel, some travel may be required
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate unlawfully on the grounds of age, disability, gender assignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation or trade union membership.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (Israel) Limited
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time