Mentor, A Siemens Business, is a global technology leader in Electronic Design Automation, providing software and hardware design solutions that help engineers around the world innovate.
Being Corporate Applications Engineer is a dynamic, exciting position where you can utilize your hardware verification and design skills to enable the success of our customers and our business
We are now strengthening our European Team with an Application Engineer that can help our customers in this transition.
You will assist customers adopt Mentor functional verification software, aiding them to solve complex verification and design challenges.Application Engineer role will include:
- Troubleshooting technical obstacles to productivity with Mentor Graphics' software.
- Tracking and updating customer issues using Mentor Graphics’ processes and tracking tools.
- Developing and delivering technical training on new features and product updates
- Developing technical content for Mentor Graphics’ knowledge-base.
- Communicating customers’ technical requirements as well as priority and impact, influencing the product team to meet customer's needs and shape product direction.
- Develop positive, technical relationships with our customers, sales teams, and the product engineering teams.
- Work collaboratively with the customer & sales teams to ensure mutual success of the engagement.
- Perform early access testing and collaborate with R&D to improve product quality and capabilities.
- BSEE, MSEE or related engineering discipline plus 5+ years of experience in the EDA, or Semiconductor field.
Verification Methodology, For ASICs And/or FPGAs.
- Significant experience of implementing ASIC or FPGA hardware design and verification (simulation) using RTL flows.
- Good working knowledge in the areas VHDL /Verilog and System Verilog for ASIC or FPGA design and verification is mandatory.
- Good knowledge of UVM other such verification methodologies.
- Familiarity with Mentor tools such as Questa or other similar RTL Verification tools.
- Good Knowledge of C/C++
- Experience in constrained-random testing, assertions (PSL or SV), static formal verification methods, clock domain crossing verification, LINT and formal design checking methods is also desirable.
- Experience with support, sales, or marketing is desired
- Ability to work in a fast pace, results oriented, team environment
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills with the ability to quickly establish rapport and credibility with our customers, sales and product teams.
This position is based in Israel (Herzliya) and involves travel (national & international).
Siemens is a proud equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate unlawfully on the grounds of age, disability, gender assignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation or trade union membership.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (Israel) Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time