We make real what matters
Siemens Smart Infrastructure intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. Join our team of about 380 000 colleagues around the globe and help us creating environments that care.
Sales & Customer (S&C) is the team within SI BP driving the global Sales Organization to generate growth through efficiency and operational excellence. Our aim is support our customers in reaching their targets and thus become their preferred partner while focusing in adding value for them. To care for this role we are looking for a Senior Sales Performance Controller that helps our sales organization to keep an overview of the diverse fields we operate in, helping us to make the right decisions.
Your new responsibilities
- Drive digitalization transformation in finance related processes for the sales function, in HQ, as well as the countries, guiding the teams in this journey.
- Driving and digitalizing the project promotion process so as to promote business and to reach the respective volume target working with internal customers and with the countries.
- Leverage digital tools to enhance financial reporting, creating a comprehensive dashboard to analyze business performance from multiple angles to help to drive the overall business from a sales perspective which includes:
- Evaluation of short- and long-term sales and regional performance (Top Line and Bottom Line) including review of actual results, forecasts and business plans as well as risk analysis on a global scale
- Conduct monthly variance analyses of actuals against forecast, targets. Help to identify anomalies and under performances to allow and accelerate business decisions. Support the implementation of corrective actions where necessary
- Identify and follow up of on key success factors for reaching the yearly targets
- Partner with business unit management, regions, segments to get an overall picture of the business unit sales performance and developments and drive the respective actions to get to that performance
Your skills and experience
- Bachelor or master’s degree in business administration with a specialization in finance and/or IT, digitalization.
- At least 4 years of working experience in a similar position, ideally in an international matrix organization where you have supported the sales department
- Ability to present and discuss with various interest groups within our company, of different hierarchical levels and cultures (e.g. Sales head, CEO, CFO)
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel/Makro) and SAP (FI/CO, SD). Managing other tools/software (e.g. Qlik Sense, Tableu, Sales Force, etc.)
- Strong intercultural sensitivity and a proactive working style. Previous experience of deadlines, work experience from a fast paced and multifaceted environment is preferred
- Strong analytical skills with an eye for detail and the ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Business fluency in English is mandatory, applicants speaking German have an advantage
- Flexibility on location, but preferably without big time difference with Europe.
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland, and get a first impression of a new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. We are therefore only able to accept applications via our application platform (‘APPLY NOW’ button). Answers to the most frequently asked questions and a contact form can be found at siemens.ch/contact-hr/en. We look forward to receiving your complete application.
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity enriches our company and gives us a competitive advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG, Smart Infrastructure, Global Headquarters
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time