Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as Hardware Technical Lead (f/m/d) and shape the hardware platform of the future for our hemodynamic and electrophysiological recording systems.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for coordinating HW development projects with external or internal development service providers and internal departments (software, service, product management, etc.)
- You will design new hardware at system level and will be responsible for selecting and assessing components, subsystems, etc.
- You will draw up an overall concept and be involved in creating the detail design, through to analog measurement technology, digital interfaces, and mechanical design of housings and interfaces
- You will represent the hardware concept in dealing with other stakeholders and management, e.g. regarding manufacturing costs for the system, technical feasibility and schedules
- Your tasks will include planning and monitoring subprojects
- You will provide support with the analysis of feedback on our existing products in the market and will advise product management regarding product improvements
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-us/angio/workplaces/sensis
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a degree in electrical engineering or a comparable discipline
- You can offer many years of relevant professional experience in developing electronic components
- You can demonstrate a sound knowledge of measurement technology
- Experience of managing subprojects and/or supplier management would be an advantage
- Ideally you have basic medical knowledge in the area of vital signs and are familiar with the relevant particular standards and regulatory approvals for medical products
Your attributes and skills:
- You order to be able to work confidently in our international environment, you are business-fluent in written and spoken English; a knowledge of German would be an advantage
- You are flexible and are willing to travel to visit partners as required
- You can also win us over with your proactive way of working and your outstanding communication skills, including in cross-team structures
- "Today is about tomorrow": You think outside the box and have a talent for innovation and trends. You always keep your eye on project progress
- Your structured way of working, high level of initiative, strategic thinking, assertiveness, and customer focus enable you to make a contribution to the future success of Siemens Healthineers
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Simone Morgenstern.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time