or more than 35 years, ground breaking technologies and business models engineered and developed by Siemens Turkey R&D department contributes to the global success of Siemens.
Our R&D activities focused on the fields of electrification, automation and digitalization, provides end-to-end support to our global customers on their unique digital transformation journey.
We aim to increase our strength on solution and product development with world class SW development experts, with the vision to be the digitalization partner for our global customers.
We need game changers like you, to bring the next level of smart manufacturing and infrastructure from mere concept to reality, develop tomorrow’s smart cities, and address the most critical digitalization challenges across a comprehensive range of industries
What are my responsibilities?
• Software development activities for industrial automation projects, including design, implementation, documentation and testing
• Software design, implementation, unit tests, module tests, debugging and release tasks in a multi-site, international software development environment
• Contribution to solutions architectures, requirements elicitation and development processes improvement
• Producing high quality project deliverables within planned time and effort
• Conforming to Siemens processes, quality standards and guidelines
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Bachelor’s degree in control and automation engineering, computer engineering, computer science, electrical and electronics engineering or equivalent experience
• Strong knowledge and hands-on experience in C and/or C++ programming language
• Good knowledge and experience with solution development in the area of control and automation specifically using Siemens Simatic technologies, Siemens TIA Portal and Siemens PLC and SCADA products
• Experience in Siemens Simatic WinCC OA product is a strong plus
• Strong understanding of Agile methodologies
• Strong knowledge in object oriented programming, analysis and design
• Excellent command of English
• Passion for developing a simple, clean and attractive code
• Willing and able to take on complex projects independently
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills
What else do I need to know?
• Military service should have completed or deferred at least 3 years for male candidates
• No restriction for travelling abroad