Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Meeting the need for smart mobility solutions
We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions.
The objective of the quality manager in projects (QMiP) is to implement tasks from the quality strategy which the quality manager head (QMH) has finalized with the responsible management groups.
In particular, the focus lies on improving and maintaining a functioning quality management system and on ensuring a high level of product and process quality (especially for manufacturing).
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Quality Manager ensures adherence to processes to a) analyze and monitor fulfillment of contractual and committed requirements b) management of professional feedback to and from the customer, c) manage complaints.
- Makes sure that execution of quality plan and quality gate process through active involvement in readiness checks and participation in quality gate meetings. Reject releases e.g. at quality gates in case of non-conformity and ensure the initiation and closure of corrective actions. Report and escalate as set forth in the mission of the function.
- Supports the planning, initiation and coordination of continuous improvement actions for all phases of the project. Ensures good practice sharing and feedback of experience e.g. through continuous improvement workshops (esp. lessons learned) and project assessments.
- Plans and ensures the required quality level of the project-specific supply chain (internal & external) with the focus on specifications and interface definitions. This includes the support of the SQM in the application of supplier-related procedures, such as selection, qualification, development, integration, supervision and auditing.
- Identifies qualification requirements and initiate training for project employees with regards to knowledge of quality methods to be applied, process awareness and expert knowledge.
- Plans and conducts project audits, assessments, reviews and participate in status meetings. Ensure implementation of (improvement) measures.
- Planning and preparation of quality management reports in line with EN 50129 as groundwork for the safety case
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- You have bachelor’s degree in engineering, preferably in electrical / electronic engineering;
- You carry 4-8 years of experience in railway signaling
- You are fluent in English.
- You are ready to relocate anywhere in India.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Pune. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Mobility at: https://new.siemens.com/in/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time