Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as Education Designer (f/m/d) for E-Learning to provide effective and engaging education for our customers.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will analyze learning requirements for medical imaging products and define online training strategies for our customers
- You will author training content in English and implement online trainings that will be used globally using Articulate Storyline
- You exploit the possibilities of classical e-learning tools and formats, and evaluate the use of more interactive learning formats
- You will maintain a network of subject matter experts and external service providers
- You will provide the project structure and manage all project stakeholders focusing on output and deadlines
- You will communicate effectively and proactively with project stakeholders and managers
- You will contribute to continuous improvement of the learning experience for customers as well as of our tools and processes
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at Services für Bildgebung & Therapie
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have successfully completed studies (Master or Bachelor) in the field of education, media, instructional design, e-learning or similar
- You have several years of experience in designing and implementing classical e-learning formats (PDF, video, WBT), but you also know what it takes to develop more interactive learning formats (simulations, serious gaming etc.)
- Alternatively, you come from the field of medical imaging (completed studies or similar with working experience) and gained experience with designing and producing classical and more interactive e-learning formats
- You are at the cutting edge of technology and didactics in the field of "Virtual Education". You enjoy exploiting all possibilities in this area
Your attributes and skills:
- You have an excellent level of spoken and written English since our trainings are designed in English
- As a project manager, you work in a structured manner and manage to involve all participants in a goal-oriented manner in order to successfully complete your projects
- With your team spirit and active involvement, you drive forward a dynamic team
- It is easy for you to understand the customer's point of view, because customer benefit and training effectiveness are the focus of the design. Playing a key role in this motivates you
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Jessica Göbel.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time