BMS Service Engineer – Qatar
Siemens strongly believes in the value of a Digital Portfolio, hence Smart Infrastructure combines Digital Power Distribution and Digital Building Infrastructure technologies. Our Digital Portfolio will enable our customers to enjoy occupant’s intuitive buildings which are comfortable, safe, secure and energy efficient.
Smart infrastructure from Siemens intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries to adapt and evolve the way we live and work. We work together with customers and partners to build an ecosystem that intuitively responds to the needs of people and helps customers to better use resources. It helps our customers to thrive, communities to progress and supports sustainable development.
Join our Smart Infrastructure Regional Services and Solutions as a Building Management Systems Service Engineer and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
Your Role – International, Challenging And Future-Oriented!
In this role you will be responsible for Preventive / Corrective Maintenance of BMS systems at Operational sites and serve as a technical expert in the area of BMS, CBMS & 3rd Party System Integrations.
- Plan and execute monthly Preventive maintenance (PPM) schedules and submit to client for approval / record
- Trouble shooting and rectifying the BMS/CBMS related issues on time as well as proactively work with client sub-contractors
- Coordinate with other service providers like electrical, plumbing, mechanical systems for effective & clean site maintenance
- Design insight & CC database managing, backup, SQL data cleanup & storage allocation.
- Server clustering, installing VM Ware and Windows server installation
- Undertaking the BMS Network managing with IP, network ID, BBMD etc. details
- Investigate and analyze feasibility of maintenance requirements and implement/suggest options
- Maintain KPI's defined by client
- Prepare/Modify the BMS program logics & graphics according to client requirement.
- Material requisition and procurement follow ups for the maintenance requirements.
- Offer technical support to project teams
- Communicate to client on time with proper technical clarifications
- Supporting project team to clear the snags, where the payment is pending from client
- Providing solutions for challenging issues to deferent project teams
- Perform site inspection of completed work requests, involve the safety officer as per guidelines
Your Qualifications And Skills – Digital And Solid!
- Degree in Electrical / Electronics/ IT or alternatively an Engineer with a BMS background
- Experience in site supervision or site commissioning
- Excellent large size onsite projects experience in working with BMS & CBMS
- Excellent and proven skills in communicating and effectively dealing with consultants and clients
- Excellent planning Skill to execute projects
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens W.L.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time