- Development and expansion of distribution channel by country, by business partner, and business line for assigned geographies.
- Analyze distributors' markets, strategy, positioning and needs. Investigates and evaluates specific business opportunities for SHDX products.
- Develop and implement BPs’ strategies and tactical planning for assigned countries and channels. Monitor execution.
- Engage and prospect with BP for Funnel development, and ensure sales growth and conversion, and win market shares.
- Conduct business planning, budgeting, monthly forecasts and regular sales reporting (by BP, product line, units and value).
- Enforce the use of Siemens Healthineers Partner Management Operating Framework (PMOF), CRM and other supporting tools.
- Negotiate distribution contacts. Build and maintain a key customer focused network.
- Conduct cost-/benefits analyses for big strategic deals in order to demonstrate specific advantages of using SHDX products.
- Cooperate with internal stakeholders (Marketing, Product Management and Project service Management, and others) in matters of strategic and tactical product and service positioning.
- A University Degree in Business Management and/or in Biology, Biochemistry, Pharmaceutical, life science studies, or equivalent
- A confirmed working experience in a BtoB and BtoC sales position within the IVD field, or largely, with other healthcare industry segments
- Experience with African countries, and a comprehensive awareness of the African culture
- Result and business-oriented spirit, with a high level of engagement and drive for Result
- High negotiation skills, and very good communication capabilities
- Hard worker
- Willingness for extensive travel
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare SARL
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time