Change the future with us
We are looking for dedicated and talented individuals who are able to meet constantly evolving challenges and serve the customer’s needs or answer colleagues’ questions by applying intelligent concepts and demonstrating creativity. We promote change and work with people who have the curiosity needed to reinvent the future of work. Join us, and together, we will focus on what’s truly important – making life better worldwide thanks to new ideas and the latest technologies.
Why you’ll love working for Siemens!
- Freedom and a healthy work-life balance – Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting, and digital workspaces;
- Solving the world’s most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects;
- Engaging and challenging environment that evolves quickly with cutting-edge technology.
- Opportunities to advance your career with mentorship programs on a local and global scale;
- Competitive total compensation;
- Profit sharing available;
- Opportunity to buy and sell vacation time according to your lifestyle;
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, technology and sustainability while making a positive impact on the community;
- Participate in our celebrations, social events and off-site business events;
- Opportunity to contribute and earn money for your innovative ideas;
- Employee benefits and discounts;
- Focused on diversity and inclusivity;
Siemens is proud to be an eight-time award winner of Canada’s Top 100 Employers, Canada’s Greenest Employers 2018 and Canada’s Top Employers for Young People 2019.
What will you do?
Under the authority of the Accounting Supervisor, the Financial Analyst will be responsible for various budget forecasts within the Drummondville plant. Ready to take on challenges and motivated by change, the candidate will play a key role in analyzing cost requests with a view to making sound financial decisions.
- Prepare the annual budget and the various budget forecasts.
- Review labour costs and overhead expenses on an annual basis.
- Update annual cost standards.
- Review forecasts in accordance with likely changes on a quarterly basis.
- Perform various end-of-month tasks (expense analysis, account analysis, journal entry, internal financial report by profit centers, etc.).
- Perform unsolicited cost analyses.
- Analyze the balance sheet accounts.
- Coordinate the maintenance of accounts payable, in collaboration with Purchasing and Receiving.
- Perform other related tasks.
What will you need to succeed?
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- CPA designation completed, a strong asset
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in accounting and/or finance in a manufacturing, industrial, commercial or distribution setting or in a related field
- Knowledge of SAP an asset
- Excellent knowledge of Excel software
- Very good knowledge of French and English, both written and spoken
- Good priority management skills and thoroughness
- Attention to detail
We share our ideas and champion the people behind them
For over 110 years, Siemens Canada has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, and reliability. Siemens Canada is a technology leader that provides comprehensive solutions for smart infrastructure and digital industries. We make real what matters by setting the benchmark in the way we electrify, automate, and digitalize the world around us. Ingenuity drives us and what we create together is yours.
Making a difference together, we have raised $565,000 in charitable contributions while supporting over 50 non-profit organizations and planting 1,850 trees in our local communities. Siemens Canada generates $2.2 billion in sales with 2,100 employees. Join our team of approximately 377,000 talented professionals in more than 200 countries/regions and help us tackle the most exciting challenges to build a successful future together. So, what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
To learn more about Siemens Canada, visit our website at www.siemens.ca.
While we appreciate all applicants, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Canada Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca.
Siemens s’engage à créer un environnement diversifié et est fière d’être un employeur souscrivant au principe de l’égalité d’accès à l’emploi. Tous les candidats qualifiés seront pris en considération pour ce poste.
En transmettant des renseignements personnels à Siemens Canada limitée ou à ses sociétés affiliées, à ses fournisseurs de services ou à ses agents, vous nous autorisez à recueillir, à utiliser et à divulguer ces renseignements aux fins prévues dans notre Code de protection de la confidentialité, que vous pouvez consulter au www.siemens.ca.