- Verifies and maintains stock documentation and shortage reports.
- Kits production work orders for release to the production floor and solves all kit discrepancies.
- Processes Return to Stock material with production control's assistance.
- Establishes log sheet for delivery of kits, shortages, reworks and subassemblies to be signed by group leaders upon delivery.
- Performs cycle counting of all material in the stockroom.
- Unloads, receives, verifies and counts material delivered to the stockroom.
- Packs and ships material back to company vendors for repair or replacement.
- Utilizes small hand tools and may operate material handling equipment including forklifts, pallet handlers, hand trucks and the like.
- Provides daily activity sheets for kits and sub-assembly movement.
- Establishes central pick-up location for material to be delivered to MRB and CTD Return to Stock material.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility, Inc
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.