Starting Date for this position: Summer 2021--
In this position, you will be involved in a structured Associate Rotation Engineer Training Program. This is a fast-track paid training program that challenges you to develop the expertise needed to solve difficult technical problems.
Associate Rotation Engineers are members of a team of highly motivated individuals working with customers designing the most complex hardware and software systems in the world and whose applications span the electronics industry. This training program will give you unique insight into our technical marketing, product support, and sales organizations. Upon successful completion of this12-month training program, you will be eligible to advance into one of these organizations. Post program opportunities include Field Application Engineer, Corporate Applications Engineer and Technical Marketing Engineer positions.
- 2021 graduate with a Bachelor or Masters degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering.
- Course work and project experience with analog and RF circuit design and verification with SPICE simulators.
- Experience designing and characterizing circuits such as PLLs, ADC/DAC, high-speed I/Os, RFICs, and PMICs.
- Familiarity with Virtuoso Analog Design Environment (ADE) and circuit simulators such as HSPICE, Spectre, Finesim, Eldo and AFS.
- Experience with languages including SPICE, Spectre, Eldo, Verilog and VHDL and with using Linux shell scripting, Python and Tcl.
- This position requires excellent interpersonal and written communication skills; should be self motivated, results oriented with strong problem solving skills.
- Some travel may be required.
- Applicants must be willing and able to relocate anywhere within the USA upon completion of training.
Mentor believes in fostering a work environment that promotes a healthy work-life balance. Our world class benefits package includes 401k matching, annual performance reviews/bonuses, education reimbursement, partially paid Medical/Dental/Vision insurance, Life, Short/Long Term Disability, and a generous time off plan.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Corporation
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.