Are you looking at developing future leaders? Come join us at Siemens.
Build and provide a complete programming package to the Project Manager. The package includes but is not limited to a Sequence of Operation, Virtual Points, pre-tested programming and onsite Functional Test for assigned projects.
Change the future with us
- We set up process to write all programs and virtual points after submittal is approved.
- We build functional test and flowcharting documents as required and use Zone and National standards as the basis for programming standards.
- Have you set-up virtual and/or physical test system to test all programming before release!
- Have you built functional test checkout sheets to be included in Specialist checkout books and standardize Point Database and Blaster database creation!
- We assist Graphics Designer to incorporate dynamic point information for all graphics design and validate customer accepted program by comparing original provided program to final.
- We evaluate differences and work with Specialists to improve site programming skills and minimize central programming rework and track programming time to establish baseline for future estimating standards.
- All programs must be tested prior to release so that solutions are 100% accurate.
- We review design content to provide Specialists with the needed information to optimize Start-up and Commissioning.
- Document with RFIs specification discrepancies and needed clarification and cost impact requested changes.
- Produce RFIs and resolve issues with job submittals prior to the job submittals being released to the Specialist.
- We provide onsite assistance with functional testing and participate as a member of the “Programming Community”and chip in and participate in regular conference calls to establish programming standards.
- We attend regularly scheduled Design and Programming meetings and provide pre-sale assistance for labor estimating.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- 3-5 years of successful experience programming HVAC control strategies is required
- Electrical Engineers and Electronics Engineers / Instrumentation Engineers (Diploma)
- Other Engineering Degree and Diploma considered based on experience
- Certified in PLC programming. (Preference would be for the people who have hand on experience on X works / ABT Pro)
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come. We're Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and inventiveness, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens at: www.jobs.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time