Siemens Healthcare Oy (Siemens Healthineers) Estonian Branch is looking for a Key Account Manager responsible for the sales of Diagnostic Imaging products.
Siemens Healthineers is one of the largest medical device manufacturers and a leading company in providing medical imaging, laboratory diagnostic and healthcare IT solutions. As an innovative company Siemens Healthineers is continuously innovating and providing new products, solutions and services to the market. Siemens Healthineers employs 140 people in Finland and the Baltic countries.
Read more at www.siemens-healthineers.com
We offer a challenging position in an international environment with good prospects to develop your professional skills and advance your career.
What are my main responsibilities?
- Identify new and develop existing business opportunities, market segments and potential customers to expand market share.
- Build and sustain excellent relationships with key customers/key opinion leaders in the market.
- Execute marketing and sales strategies.
- Ensure effective sales processes and activities in the market in line with the regional CRMM requirements in zone (region) to ensure sales processes and activities in the market are aligned to best in class level.
- Keep up to date with products and competitors.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
You are a customer and result orientated experienced sales professional, who understands genuine customer needs. You have proven experience and you want to join Siemens Healthineers to develop yourself even further. You see opportunities and are able to highlight the strengths of Siemens Healthineers products in different customer fields for various customer parties. You have strong networking and teamwork skills. You are capable to independent work with a long-term approach, and have willingness to build up personal and organizational capabilities. Your motto goes Attitude is Everything and that can be seen in your daily work.
We expect you to have:
- At least 3 years of work experience in healthcare field.
- In-depth knowledge of the Estonian in-vivo diagnostics market with a very good understanding of the financial and commercial side.
- Preferably technical and/or clinical education, like i.e. bachelor university degree of engineering, electronics, medical technology or automation; or possibly in healthcare (clinical hospital work).
- The essence of work is a comprehensive understanding of our customer needs.
- Proven record of successful sales experience.
- Preferably experience of creating sales and marketing strategies followed by successful execution.
- Experience with public sector customers will be considered as advantage.
- Good written and verbal communication skills with problem solving capability in Estonian and in English.
- Team player capabilities with ability to develop close co-operation with colleagues both within and outside Estonia.
- Convincing negotiation skills.
- Ability to make independent balanced decisions and to implement actions effectively.
- Ability to make persuasive and clear presentations.
- Flexibility around working hours.
- Possibility and willingness to travel for work in Estonia and abroad.
- Driving license (minimum: B).
We are looking forward to receiving your online application by 31.10.2020 at the latest.
If you have further questions regarding this job offer, please feel free to contact:
Sami Sirviö, Head of Sales, Diagnostics Imaging and Advanced Therapies Finland and Baltics
+358 40 8310 820, firstname.lastname@example.org
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Oy Eesti filiaal
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time