We are more than Financial Services as we are turning ideas into reality. Be it the global transition to cleaner energy sources, the digitalization of manufacturing, the rapid development of smart infrastructure, mobility solutions and healthcare systems - financing is more crucial than ever. We make real what matters by combining our financial expertise with deep technical know-how to provide unique financial solutions. Do you want to play an essential role in helping build a better future? Are you also keen on turning established thinking on its head in the search for game-changing solutions that maximize value creation? Then join our team and let’s develop together what will be important tomorrow!Position Overview
Join Siemens Financial Services as a Senior Risk Manager- Lending. In this position you will be leading a team of Risk Analysts, reporting to the Head of Transaction & Portfolio Management UK.
The successful incumbent will deliver an efficient and effective transaction and portfolio management service for the business’s small-ticket transactions, while meeting the needs of key stakeholders, delivering and maintaining a balanced, quality portfolio.There are multiple sales channels, transaction sizes up to £250,000and a volume of up to 2,500 transactions per month.
In this role, you will lead the optimisation of processes, including monitoring, and improving the scope and effectiveness of auto decisioning tools and other digital resources.
Our financial solutions enable our customers to invest in new technologies, improve cash flow, and realise large projects. We finance cutting edge technology and machinery to drive digital transformation and competitiveness.
It’s incredibly important that our people enjoy working here and therefore we take great pride in having a friendly, helpful and engaging culture.
We are looking for an experienced Risk Leader, with a breadth and depth of underwriting in a small-ticket, sales aid environment; a proven ability to mine data to use to drive decision making, and extensive experience in innovating and enhancing processes. Someone who can be an agent for change within the Siemens Financial Services Digital Agenda
What part will you play?
- Lead the management of workflow and resourcing within the UK Lending team
- Make and facilitate decisions in response to credit requests concerning end-users, introducers, schemes and other counterparties
- Develop effective, collaborative relationships with key stakeholders
- Lead the optimisation of processes, including monitoring, and improving the scope and effectiveness of auto decisioning tools and other digital resources
- Develop effective and reliable reports in order to monitor the efficacy and efficiency of the team and monitor introducer and portfolio performance
- Ensure all regulatory and compliance requirements are met
- Regularly review guidelines and policies to ensure they reflect developing stakeholder requirements
- Engage directly with end-users, introducers and other counterparties as business requirements demand
- Set targets and review performance for team members, including recruitment and discipline
- Assist the Head of Transaction & Portfolio Management UK in the development and delivery of initiatives in support of wider business strategies
- Proven track record in the asset finance / leasing industry
- Proven experience in a team lead or management role with an ability to lead and manage a number of direct reports.
- Extensive breadth and depth of credit underwriting, especially in small-ticket, sales aid environments.
- Experience digitalising processes for auto decisioning enhancement.
- Confidence in mining data, using data to drive decisions.
- Excellent communication, negotiation & conflict resolution skills
- In depth understanding of financial statements and principles of lending
- Excellent organisational & time management skills, self-motivated
- Understanding of process management and optimisation
We at Siemens Financial Services provide business-to-business financial solutions. Our unique combination of financial expertise, risk competence and industry know-how enable us to create tailored innovative financial solutions. With these, we facilitate growth, create value, enhance competitiveness and help customers access new technologies. We support investments with equipment financing and leasing, corporate lending, equity investments and project and structured financing. Trade and receivable financing solutions complete our portfolio. With our international network, we are well adapted to country-specific legal requirements and able to provide financial solutions globally. Within Siemens, we are an expert advisor for financial risks. We have our headquarters in Munich, Germany and almost 3,000 employees worldwide. Follow this link to discover our world: www.siemens.com/finance.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That’s why we recruit great minds from all backgrounds. Siemens support applications from a diverse talent pool. We have partnered with VERCIDA, the UK's largest diversity and inclusion focused careers site where all our vacancies are in an accessible format. We welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements. If you require any reasonable adjustments to be made to enable you to participate in the recruitment process, please let us know via our FAQ section here [https://new.siemens.com/uk/en/company/jobs/faq.html].
Organization: Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services Ltd.
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time