We are the catalyst for the industrial world’s digital transformation.
For more than 35 years, ground breaking technologies and business models engineered and developed by Siemens Turkey R&D department contributes to the global success of Siemens…
Our R&D activities focused on the fields of electrification, automation and digitalization, provides end-to-end support to our global customers on their unique digital transformation journey.
We aim to increase our strength on solution and product development with world class SW development experts, with the vision to be the digitalization partner for our global customers.
We are looking for Software Engineers who are willing to shape the future with us.
What are my responsibilities?
• Verification of software quality in industrial applications in the area of digitalization
• Configuration of test automation tooling and infrastructure
• Implementation of automated tests (including relevant test infrastructure) and their executions
• Tracking and reporting of software / algorithm quality based on automated and manual tests and other verification procedures
• Creation of test cases and reporting
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• BSc., MSc. or PhD. in computer science or a related areas
• Proven 3+ years of experience in software development / testing
• Very good command of English (German is a plus)
• Expertise in test automation and test related tooling (both test management and test automation e.g. Selenium, Robot Framework, Jenkins, TFS)
• Experience in data analytics/machine learning
• Strong programming skills in Java or C# or Python
• Strong analytical thinking
• Experience in Edge/Cloud computing is a plus
• Agile Experience is a plus
What else do I need to know?
• Male candidates should have completed the military service requirement
• No restriction for travelling abroad
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time