As a Sr. Costing Analyst for the Supplier Management organization you will play a key role in supporting a dynamic and growing operation within the Siemens Healthineers family. If you enjoy the challenge of making sense of large datasets and developing tools that continuously improve the workflow, this role is for you. This new position will be responsible for providing project costing for whole hospital imaging and clinical engineering programs enabling the achievement of ambitious growth targets
- Collaborate with operations partners to provide accurate, detailed cost forecasting for large scale multi-vendor projects
- Continuously improve accuracy of tools through market knowledge, analytics, and collaboration with operations and sales partners.
- Develop tools to streamline the costing process and ensure smooth transition to pricing and sales teams.
- Analyze current service performance to provide operational insights
- Understand internal overhead and cost allocation schemes and how they affect project profitability
- Assess and articulate risk areas for partner finance and operations organizations
- Develop a trusted network with suppliers and other key stakeholders
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- BA/BS in finance or related field or equivalent experience
- 8-10 years finance/costing experience
- 3-5 years with a service organization (healthcare preferred)
- Advanced skills in database development and Excel
- Ability to work well across several organizations and establish trust with several different management teams.
- Ability to work independently and passionately towards the ideal solutions.
- Experience with prioritization of projects and working within tight deadlines
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Microsoft Access
- Cost Accounting
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.