What are my responsibilities?
- Supply of materials based on customer requirements at the lowest price while ensuring quality and on-time delivery.
- Procurement activities for medium Purchasing Volumes (PVO). Specify in millions of Euro.
- Internal: R&D / Production / Logistics / Quality / Accounting / CCM
- External: Suppliers.
- Participate in commodity strategies definition and Implement commodity strategies to ensure long-term, cost-efficient supply of materials
- Exercising of reporting function with selection, development and introduction of suitable controlling tools to provide a well-ordered (management) information system. SAP data maintenance.
- Contribute to implementation and ensure usage of globally defined methods, processes and systems to ensure high process efficiency and process compliance (e.g. compliant Purchase-to-Pay (P2P) process, procurement guidelines, IT systems)
- Negotiations: Prepare and conduct negotiations for medium Purchasing Volumes to obtain highest feasible savings
- Savings and Relevant KPI : Generate, document and implement savings, e.g. CNI; plan, monitor and report on relevant KPI to contribute to the success of the business and make results transparent
- Supplier Management: Support supplier management processes (e.g. qualification, selection, evaluation, development, classification); update supplier evaluation systems to obtain and develop the best suppliers and ensure transparency and high procurement quality
- Ensure a close cooperation with internal customers (requisitioners) to ensure customer care and early involvement
- Complete other tasks assigned by supervisor
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Technical/product knowledge of Mechanical/Electrical parts
- To be expert in procurement commercial knowledge
- To be experienced in negotiation skill & experience
- To have basic quality knowledge of mechanical parts
- Operation Microsoft, SAP, presentation
- To have knowledge of contract law
- At least 1-2years experience in procurement as well as cross-functional cooperation
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Electrical Drives Ltd.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time