Senior Machine Learning Engineer
Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand.Use your skills to move the world forward
- Do you have an Engineering Degree with 3+ years of experience in Computer Vision driven projects?
- Deep understanding of ML algorithms, their fundamentals, and mathematical underpinnings
- Strong algorithmic thinking, creative problem solving, and the ability to take ownership and do independent research
- You should have Good communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate and iterate with feedback from business/tech partners
- Proven code proficiency in Python
- Expertise in OpenCV, ML/Neural networks technologies and frameworks such as PyTorch, Chainer, Tensorflow
- Exceptional knowledge of microservice architectures, relational and NoSQL databases
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow.Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time